Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here We go!!

I love to take pictures or should I say I love taking photographs. Is there a difference between them? I mean when I say pictures I think of snapshots and when thinking of photographs there is a little something more than a snapshot, they are images, thought provoking, right? I'm not a professional photographer in any way. I do know a little about taking a photo.

I started this blog as a way to keep me up with taking photos, setting a goal for myself. I become too, intrapped in everyday life that I need this goal to step back to do something I love. Isn't it sad that we must set aside time that is just for us. Well, I'm doing it! And it's about time!


My plan: Every Sunday evening I am submitting at least one photo to my blog. I am giving myself a week to take photos, edit and upload to this page. I will also include how it was that I came up with the photos and any problems and difficulties I encountered (read life). I am not much of a writer, so you have to bear with me! I am starting this at the middle of this week so, I haven't given myself much time to start out with did I? Oh, well, we got to start somewhere!

Ah, wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) Goodluck PChic! Go kick some photo-ass!!

    Thanks for following by the way, I'll check back for your first photo post! Excite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm still majorly learning this blog thing. We will see how all of this goes. Read up on you later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm really looking forward to following your work. :)

    -Liz (Couldn't post any other way except anonymously)

    ReplyDelete